“Diabetes Weight Loss-Week by Week
is the dietary owner’s manual you’ve been looking for.”
—David Grotto, RD, LDN, author of 101 Foods That Could Save Your Life!
“If you’re in search of the best strategy for losing weight to help treat…diabetes, Jill Weisenberger has written a wonderful master plan for you.”
—Sharon Palmer, RD, author of The Plant-Powered Diet
“Rather than just another fad diet program, this book is focused on opening your eyes to the haves rather than the have nots. I have incorporated many previously overlooked healthy foods into my diet since reading this book.”
—Brandy Barnes, MSW, founde & CEO of DiabetesSisters
“…filled with sound and practical advice that systematically targets the behaviors that lead to weight gain and shows readers how to replace them with healthy habits…”
—Barbara Rolls, PhD, author of the Ultimate Volumetrics Diet
“This comprehensive weight loss guide…will educate you and motivate you to take control of your weight while managing your diabetes at the same time.”
—Steven Edelman, MD, founder and director of Taking Control of Your Diabetes (www.tcoyd.org)
Take the anxiety and confusion out of weight loss. Diabetes Weight Loss—Week by Week
will help you develop a personalized weight-loss plan that works for you and your diabetes. Over the course of a year, you will learn how to lose weight and keep it off.
- Choose from dozens of positive habits to build on and work at your own pace.
- Create a plan that will guide you forward and reinforce the successes you already enjoy.
- Be inspired by the success stories of real people who have lost weight.
- Chart your progress with over 50 pages of tracking sheets, forms, and worksheets.
- Eat healthy using a week of wholesome menus and 21 delicious recipes.
©2012 American Diabetes Association
Softcover, 6 x 9, 238 pages