[This is the eBook version of this book, delivered in the ePub format.
To read this eBook, you will need Adobe Digital Editions installed on your machine. NOTE:
Third party eBooks are not compatible with the Amazon Kindle Reader.]
The interaction between care provider and patient is a complex relationship that must be carefully nurtured to achieve individual treatment goals. Approaches to Behavior
is your indispensable toolbox for bringing thoughtful, empowering practice and strategy to these relationships.
- connect with your patients
- use effective methods to enhance communication
- manage work-life balance
- negotiate emotions and behaviors in the workplace
- facilitate communication in groups, with families, and with coworkers
- recognize the role that environment plays in communication
©2014 American Diabetes Association