[This is the eBook version of this book, delivered in the ePub format.
To read this eBook, you will need Adobe Digital Editions installed on your machine. NOTE:
Third party eBooks are not compatible with the Amazon Kindle Reader.]
Looking for hearty, healthy meals in a hurry? In this collection of recipes, Linda Gassenheimer combines delicious chicken dishes and side items to create complete, easy-to-make meals. Chicken shines as the centerpiece of these family- and diabetes-friendly meals, and it is the perfect canvas for a variety of flavors—from classic American to exotic Asian and Caribbean. Inside, you'll find recipes for every taste, including:
- Oven-Fried Chicken with Creamed Corn and Lima Beans
- Brazilian-Style Chicken and Quinoa
- Italian Meat Loaf with Hot Pepper Lentils
- Mu Shu Chicken Wrap with Chinese Egg Noodles
- Chicken Pita Pocket with Green Salad
With these quick, tasty dishes, there's always time for a healthy meal!
©2015, American Diabetes Association