[This is the eBook version of this book, delivered in the ePub format.
To read this eBook, you will need Adobe Digital Editions installed on your machine. NOTE:
Third party eBooks are not compatible with the Amazon Kindle Reader.]
The third edition of the Complete Nurse's Guide to Diabetes Care is a comprehensive resource for all nurses who work with diabetes patients. Inside, readers will find expert advice on:
- The evolution of the nurse's roles in diabetes care and education
- Recent research on complications and associated diseases
- Practical issues, such as the effects of anxiety, depression, and polypharmacy
- Updated guidelines for nutrition therapy and physical activity
- How diabetes affects women, children, and the elderly
- An extensive resources section featuring contact information for useful organizations and essential patient care
The Complete Nurses Guide to Diabetes Care, 3rd Edition, gives nurses the tools they need to give quality care to the person with diabetes.
©2017, American Diabetes Association