[This is the eBook version of this book, delivered in the ePub format.
To read this eBook, you will need Adobe Digital Editions installed on your machine. NOTE:
Third party eBooks are not compatible with the Amazon Kindle Reader.]
Pregnancy is an exciting time of change and expectation. Now is the time to take charge of your health so you and your baby can have the healthiest, happiest lives possible.
Do you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes and are thinking about getting pregnant? Did you have gestational diabetes in a previous pregnancy and are now planning to get pregnant again? Are you pregnant and just found out you have gestational diabetes? Diabetes & Pregnancy
has the answers that you need and will let you focus on becoming a mom.
Learn what you need to do to stay well and have a healthy baby. Topics include:
- Getting you and your blood glucose levels in the best shape before getting pregnant
- Eating and exercising for two
- Achieving a healthy body weight
- Knowing what tests to expect during pregnancy
- Learning to balance insulin with your meal plan
- Preventing complications
©2011 American Diabetes Association